Please register your product HERE.
Registration is a quick and easy way to protect your new investment. It provides a record of your serial number in case your cycle is ever lost or stolen, and will help us get in touch with you with important product information.
Dyad warrants that all products are in good condition and free of defects in materials and workmanship. Dyad warrants a normal functioning under normal conditions, according to user manuals and technical specifications. Dyad guarantee starts from the date of original purchase.
New Electric Cycles
All new Dyad electric cycles (i.e. electric bicycles, electric scooters, power kits, etc.) are guaranteed two (2) years with the exception of the batteries. Dyad guarantee covers new lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries for one (1) year, lithium-ion batteries for one (1) year, and lead acid batteries for six (6) months.
Pre-Owned or Used Electric Cycles
Pre-owned or used products bought directly from Dyad or one of its official representative are guaranteed six (6) months with the exception of lead-acid batteries. Dyad guarantee covers used lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries for six (6) months / used lithium-ion batteries for six (6) months / and used lead acid batteries for three (3) months.
Regular Bicycles (non electric)
New regular bicycles (i.e. non electric bikes) are guaranteed for one year. Used bicycles are guaranteed six (6) months.
Dyad warranty is transferable from the original owner to a subsequent owner as long as the invoice from a Dyad store or a Dyad dealer accompanies the re-sale. Dyad is only obliged to offer guarantee services to consumers who can present proof of the original date of purchase.
Dyad guarantees parts and labor.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly or general maintenance
- Improper repair or follow-up maintenance by a Dyad representative or under direct supervision of a Dyad representative (Skype, phone, etc.)
- Improper following of the instructions and warnings provided by in the user’s manual or by a Dyad representative (whether verbally or in writing)
- Installation or modification of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bike, scooter or power kit as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Usage for purposes other than for which the bike, scooter or power kit was designed or involved in commercial (unless the product is built and explicitly promoted for commercial use – such as but not only, delivery purpose ) or illegal activities
- Rust, corrosion or defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle could be exposed (ex. ice, snow, water sea, etc.)
- Flat tires
When applicable, Dyad will replace the part or product with a comparable part or product that may be new or refurbished. Replacements will not give the right for the warranty period to be extended.
The guarantee does not cover any damage(s), losses, costs or expenses, direct, indirect or incidental, consequential or special, arising out of, or related to the product.
You understand that user manuals contain other disclaimers and limitations of liability and of guarantee which are hereby incorporated within the present warranty. You are responsible to read user manuals.
This warranty does not apply to any non-Dyad branded products who have their own branded warranty.